Below is the Mock Visa Interview of one of the Followers of the Blog: – Mohammed. Check the Answers. Along with Each Question’s Answer, there is an Analysis that has been made for the Answer. Kindly check that.
1. Your GRE, Acads and TOEFL Score: – gre (310) , acads 75% TOEFL 90
2. Why Your GRE or TOEFL Score or Acads Low: – Sir it was my best shot i gave my best and tried to reach a good score so that i can choose a good university.
Analysis: – You can Provide details regarding what happened during the test due to which you lost the Marks. That would be a good way to Answer.
3. How many Universities you Applied and Which Universities you got an Admit: – I have applied to 5 universities and i got admit from all the universities.
4. What is Special about the University that you have selected and have you contacted anyone in that University: – I have selected nyu and yes sir i have contacted them though e mail and face book college group i have interacted with the admission department of the college and with the teaching staff and few of the seniors and also took the review of the college
Analysis: – Try giving the Professors names and also State the reason due to which you are willing to go to NYU.
5. What is so special about the Field you have choosen for MS: – Well sir first of all i have interest in computer science and also electrical field so i got an opportunity to fulfill my interest towards cs i have done my b.tech in electrical department
Analysis: – Well Framed Answer, but as you are switching your Field for MS, try to state few more reasons for Switching.
6. What are your plans after Graduation: – After graduation i will be back to my country and will find a good job in a computer cum electrical sector.
Analysis: – When you say that you will come back and find job in India, VO knows that why would a Student spend approximately $ 50,000 for Education and come back to work for Rs 40,000 per month. One of the few ways of Answering to the Question can be “After Graduation, I will certainly enjoy and go out with my friends and will try to Work in a US company during my OPT.” OR you can also put it this way “After Graduation I plan to work for few years in a US company to get a Corporate Experience in the US and then plan to come back to India.” This Answer will certainly work Or if you certainly are looking forward to coming back to India, apart from going to find Job you could also specify the reason that you have specified for the last Question.
7. What will you do if your student visa is rejected: – Its not like that sir i have went through all my documents i have went throughout the web site what all documents required in fact i am sure i will get the Visa.
Analysis: – You have showed your confidence by stating that you are sure that you will get Visa, but since VO has asked what you will do if Visa gets rejected, try Answering that too.
8. Why USA and not any other country: – As we all know that usa is one of the top among the list regarding everything weather it might be studies economy i had two options first to study in india and also to choose a best country so have to go with best one.
Analysis: – No Changes Required. Good Answer.
9. Do you have any relatives in US: – No
10. I think you will stay in USA and not come back to India. I think I have to reject you: – No sir its kind of important for me to come back as i am elder son of my family and have to look after my parents and have to take care of them so its important for me to come back after studies
Analysis: – Since here you have said that it’s important for you to take care of your parents, you could say the same Answer for plans after Graduation, but keep in mind that both Answers should be similar. VO asks both questions to judge you and find out exactly what are you planning after Graduation. So just remember to keep the Answers similar.
I hope the Analysis helped you. Please feel free to ask queries if you have.