Below is the Mock Visa Interview of one of the Followers of the Blog: – Uday. Check the Answers. Along with Each Question’s Answer, there is an Analysis that has been made for the Answer. Kindly check that.
1. Your GRE, Acads and TOEFL Score: – 284,60%,61
2. Why Your GRE or TOEFL Score or Acads Low: – i got good score on speaking and writing but i could not manage to get in reading because the lack of reading.
Analysis: – Your GRE and TOEFL Scores are too low. You have to give a better Answer to this Question or else chances of getting a Visa is less.
3. How many Universities you Applied and Which Universities you got an Admit: –
university of mary hrdin-baylor i got admit
remaining are in progress
4. What is Special about the University that you have selected and have you contacted anyone in that University: – the special about my university is that the university is located in small area campus so that the professor can easily remember the students and also the professor are so friendly with the students
Analysis: – Firstly you have given the right reasons for selecting the University. You must mention the Professors of the University that you have contacted, as it adds value to your Answer and also makes the VO recognize on how keen and passionate you are in joining this University.
5. What is so special about the Field you have choosen for MS: – because i have done my under graduation on that particular course that’s why i have choosen the course which will be helpful for my studies.
Analysis: – It’s a very short Answer. You have not mentioned the reason because of which you have choosen your Field. Work on this Answer a little bit.
6. What are your plans after Graduation: – Look For A job
Analysis: – One of the few ways of Answering to the Question can be “After Graduation, I will certainly enjoy and go out with my friends and will try to Work in a US company during my OPT.” OR you can also put it this way “After Graduation I plan to work for few years in a US company to get a Corporate Experience in the US and then plan to come back to India.” This Answer will certainly work.
7. What will you do if your student visa is rejected: – I will improve on the particular point that caused my rejection
Analysis: – You could show some more positiveness by telling “Firstly I think, I gave my best in this Interview and I believe I should not be rejected, But if I am rejected then I will figure out the mistakes that I have made in the Interview and then re-apply.” This will be a much better Answer.
8. Why USA and not any other country: – because USA has high quality education system.
Analysis: – You need to provide a elaborate Answer for this Question. Work on this Answer too.
9. Do you have any relatives in US: – yes, my cousin brother and sister.
Analysis: – You will get detailed questions regarding your Relatives. So be prepared for that.
10. I think you will stay in USA and not come back to India. I think I have to reject you: – no being the elder son of my family i need to look after my two brothers and my parents
Analysis: – It’s a good Answer. But remember what you said on your plans after Graduation. Both the Answers should be similar. So kindly check that.
You really need to Work on your Answers as your Scores are quite low. So you need to show some confidence in your speech to get your Visa.
I hope the Analysis helped you. Please feel free to ask queries if you have.