Below is the Mock Visa Interview of one of the Followers of the Blog: – Srinath. Check the Answers. Along with Each Question’s Answer, there is an Analysis that has been made for the Answer. Kindly check that.
1. Your GRE, Acads and TOEFL Score: – gre 288( q- 152 v- 136 awa 3)
acads 68.64% ( with 3 backlogs), ielts -6
2. Why Your GRE or TOEFL Score or Acads Low: – I had dengue fever just 2 days before exam and couldnt have chance to alter my date but even though i had i tried hard to concentrate in exam which i ultimately failed ended up with low score and now waiting eagerly for my exam which is scheduled dec 21 st
Analysis: – Good Answer. Also Try stating where you went wrong in the Exam.
3. How many Universities you Applied and Which Universities you got an Admit: –
northwest missouri – admit
california long beach – reject
university of illinois -reject
4. What is Special about the University that you have selected and have you contacted anyone in that University: – sir this university has a special program for applied computer science along with this i had already interacted with the senior faculty and got to know complete information on all those science fairs which college has successfully completed and yes sir i have applied the university through reference of a online friend whom i meet during my final project
Analysis: – Well Framed Answer. Also state the Name of the Professor.
5. What is so special about the Field you have choosen for MS: – its completely a different approach of computer science where in we get to know the implementation and algorithms of computer science in various other departments which advances future use of mankind and additionally business strategies
Analysis: – Well Framed Answer.
6. What are your plans after Graduation: – sir i would like to work with my cousin’s organization which they entirely deal with it
Analysis: – There will be some questions regarding your cousin’s organization. Plus where it is located, whether in India or US.
7. What will you do if your student visa is rejected: – sir i will continue my online program with Harvard university and focus on my gre and come back soon
Analysis: – You could show some more positiveness by telling “Firstly I think, I gave my best in this Interview and I believe I should not be rejected, But if I am rejected then I will figure out the mistakes that I have made in the Interview and then re-apply.” This will be a much better Answer.
8. Why USA and not any other country: – In computer science research and development usa has been dominating the world past years and very few colleges have my field of interest
Analysis: – Well Framed Answer. No Changes Required.
9. Do you have any relatives in US: – Yes My Cousin.
10. I think you will stay in USA and not come back to India. I think I have to reject you: – not at all sir actually i have already planned my future where i would be working with my cousin and keep developing my skills to provide more advance technological software for my city traffic department
Analysis: – It’s a good Answer. But remember what you said on your plans after Graduation. Both the Answers should be similar. So kindly check that.
I hope the Analysis helped you. Please feel free to ask queries if you have.