As most of the students will be aware that there have been some changes in the USA Visa Processing System in India from September 26th 2012. So this topic will cover all the changes that have been made and what are the Extra facilities that have been added to help the Students.
The Changes have been listed below: –
- A New Website has been developed for the USA Visa Appointment Scheduling. If you want to schedule your appointment online then you need to schedule your appointment from that website only. Click Here to see the Website.
- If you are not willing to schedule the appointment online then you can also schedule it via Phone.
- You can pay the Application fees online, or via Fund Transfer or even via cash by going to one of your nearest Axis Banks.
New Change In Appointment Scheduling: –
As said above you can schedule your Appointment via Online or Phone. In addition to this you need to make two appointments from now on.
- First Appointment will be to visit the Offsite Facilitation Center(OFC) to submit your photos and your Fingerprints.
- Second Appointment will the Visa Interview with the US Consulate.
- The changes in appointment have been made keeping in mind to speed up the process of Application processing.
Contact the Customer Service: –
- A new Support Desk has been put up to resolve your queries that you have in your mind. Operation of Customer Service is from 8 am to 8 pm from Monday to Friday, Indian Standard Time.
- Email: – You can mail your query to email@example.com. A Customer service representative will help you out with your queries.
- Call: – You can even call them in the Numbers that are mentioned For India: – Call +91 120 6602222 or +91 22 67209400. For USA: – Call 1 310 616 5424.
- Chat: – You can even Chat Online with the Customer Representative. Go this Website and click on the Chat option given.
- Skype: – You can even use Skype to contact the Customer Service. You just need to add the Account with the Skype Name as ustraveldocs-india.
So these have been the changes made in Visa Processing for the USA and this process will be active from September 26th 2012.
All the Best.